Thousands of unexpected things can happen to you when you’re on the road, which is why it makes sense to have tools that prepare you for such emergencies. Keeping these tools in your car could end up being your salvation one of these days.
- Multi-Tool. Give yourself a 15-in-1 advantage over any road hiccups that may come your way. This compact and portable tool can cut through stuff, bend wires, and even open beer bottles. Multi-tool is a great addition to your car tool. The tool can transform into nipper pliers, wire cutter, screwdriver, fish scaler, ruler, saw, flat file, knife, and much more!
- Vehicle Recovery Strap. We generally hate being towed, but in an emergency? We even greet tow trucks with loving arms. But, what if you’re in the middle of nowhere? Vehicle recovery straps can pull you out of sticky situation, whether you need towing from a passing vehicle, assistance in removing debris out of the road and all the way to moving big loads to/from your destination.
- Lifehammer. True to its name, this small tool could save your life when you experience an accident. Created in the Netherlands, Life hammer is designed to help you escape from overturned or damaged vehicles by tearing through jammed seatbelts or even breaking car windows.
- Schumacher Speed Charger. If you need a swift car battery boosting, then this tool is your baby. Schumacher is two times faster on charging batteries than an average portable charger. It features multiple charging modes, microprocessor control, electronic push-button controls, and fully automatic operation, which makes it an amazing tool for providing your car battery a boost when it’s running dangerously low.
- Multi-drive Wrench. A true engineering marvel, this tool offers you the capacity to work with dozens of different styles and sizes of nuts and bolts in a single tool that’s only 20 inches long and weighs a couple of pounds. The ends of a multi-drive wrench have a four-sided rotating spline with a fixed small pocket spline on one end as well as a larger, interchangeable spline head on the other.
- Gas Discount Card. This small list won’t be complete without a gas discount card. Unless you’re living a life of luxury, fuel cost can sometimes leech the life out of you faster than any unfortunate accident you can experience. You’ll be glad to know that available discount gas cards using diesel powered engine cars are now more accessible than ever. If you’re driving a diesel car, then you can’t afford to have a gas discount card.
Here are other tools every SMART driver should have:
- Spare tire – along with your tire iron and tire jack, because without someone to help you, the spare tire will be next to useless.
- Tire inflator and sealer.
- Jumper cables – because dead batteries can happen to the best of us.
- Car manual – which obviously should be in your glove compartment every time.
- Tire pressure gauge – Save gas, improve handling, and promote tire longevity, what’s not to love?
- Duct tape and WD-40 – Seriously though, who doesn’t need these two?
Expected 2018 Swimwear Trends
Courtesy: Underlines Magazine The reason why we are all so invested in watching the fashion weeks is because we want...
Handy Maintenance Tips for Silver Jewelry
Wish to enhance the longevity of your silver jewelry items? Follow the maintenance tips provided in the following article. Authentic...
Is There Any Such Thing as a Designer Baby?
Before you raise your eyebrows at the content of this article, keep in mind that we’re not about to embark...
Loafers or Boat Shoes the Great Male Footwear Decision
Over recent years there has been an increasing amount of interest in loafers and boat shoes, although whether some people...
Tips for Becoming a Successful Makeup Artist
So, you graduated from cosmetology school and are now free to express your creativity and share your talent with the...